Has you always love everytime i share food with you either on my Instagram or here on the blog, i figured i could do a post of what i eat in a day and include a few recipes for you. Lately i’ve loving took to a certain point where it becomes therapeutic, finding new recipes and quinoa making my own makes hell a happy if it turns out well. I hope i can inspire some of you on what to cook and maybe temp you in trying certain ingredients on your daily cooks.
This was on my day off so hence why there’s loads of homemade thingas and also coffee shop foods as well. To make it easy i’ll list the foods from Breakfast through to Dinner
Skinny Teatox – Review
Smoothie (makes 2 smoothies)
1 c frozen unsweetened raspberries and blackberries
¾ c chilled coconut water
1½ Tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp fresh ginger
2 tsp lemon juice
Pretty easy, all you need to do is blend it all together and enjoy you fresh smoothie!
3 Tbsp Alpro Soya Lime yogurt
1 c melon
1 Tbsp Gogi berries
1 Tbsp seeds
Easy as well, just put it all together.
We went out for a quick lunch at Coffee in the Wood, a little coffee shop near to hour house. I had a warm bagel with hummus and fresh cucumber, and to drink i had a iced latte. I love that little coffee shop it’s so cool and they have outside tables which was lovely as it was really sunny in London that day. After lunch we went to walk in the park and that sat down and chill for a while. I had a bottle of lemon water with i’ve finished so i bought a tropical fruit juice in Nero which was lovely.
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom w/ avocado salad
1 portobello mushroom
1/4 yellow pepper
1/4 red pepper
1 small onion
Spinach (as much as you like)
Pinch of black pepper
Garlic and curry to taste
- Roast the veggies with coconut oil and add the spices.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees and then place the mushrooms for 20 minutes to cook.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the veggies you’ve roasted topping it up with cheese or granulated bread and put your oven on grill mode for 5 minutes.
The salad only has rocket, avocado, yellow pepper, avocado and croutons. For the sauce i use balsamic vinegar. But you can make the salad as you want to, the mushroom tastes good with all salads.
1c agave nectar
2⁄3 cup coconut oil
1 1⁄2 cs gluten free flour
3⁄4 Tbsp gluten free baking soda
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp nutmeg
1⁄2 Tbsp salt
1 1⁄2 c finely grated carrots
1⁄2 c chopped walnuts
- Beat eggs.
- Add agave nectar and the coconut oil and beat thoroughly.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, walnuts and add it to the egg mixture; mix it well.
- Stir in carrots.
- Pour batter into a 9×5-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray or with cocunut oil.
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour.
Hope it has been helpful and do let me know if you’ve done any of the recipes and show me pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #geeklychicfood.
Love your sexy faces,