Hello my lovelies, we have got a sneaky foodie blog post today.
We all need a cheat day were we can eat some sweets, not everyday is healthy and today is the day for me. Coral Lawson, who is a Spanish blogger, kindly gave me this recipe to share with you all to enjoy on your cheat day whenever that is during the week. Hope you try it and love it, take pictures of it and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #Coralrecipe.
– 4 ripe bananas
– 8 pieces of dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Chop the chocolate finely
- Bake the bananas with the skin on for 15-20 minutes.
- When the bananas are dark brown, almost black, turn off the oven and take them out.
- Peel the skin off the upper part and top carefully with chocolate.
- Put the bananas back in the warm oven for minutes until the chocolate has melted. Serve inmediately
You can add different spices to the chocolate.Try cinnamon or freshly grated ginger mixed with cardamom or top with some grated coconut. Mix the spices with the chocolate before putting it on the bananas.
I bet you are all curious to know a lil bit more about Coral so i’ll leave her links in the end of the post, There will be a blog post written by me over on Coral’s blog at some point today. Here’s a quick a sneak pick, it is a recipe and it has avocados on it (HERE).
Coral’s Social Media: